Monday, August 31, 2009

Thinking ahead...

So I know it's super early to be thinking about this.. but I'm guessing the next few weeks might be a little occupied with things other than "Ben". So we were brainstorming today and trying to come up with a good idea for a Halloween Costume.
I was totally thinking a Raving Rabbid..
Ben was thinking Spiderman (blah)
I was pushing the Raving Rabbid idea and he switched to a Transformer...
(found a really cool costume with video )
I think we finally, sorta, initially, for now, settled on R2D2!
What a great fun costume to make WITH HIM this year.
I hope it lasts.. I'm totally geeked about what Pete can do electronically to make him beep and light up..

3 Comments:

At 9/01/2009 9:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

what a great idea! can't wait to see the final result!

 
At 9/02/2009 12:37 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

us too...this one will be hard to top

 
At 9/02/2009 9:02 PM, Blogger Redhead Runner said...

Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi....you're our only hope!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home