Sunday, March 08, 2009

week in review...


Sometime last weekend Ben decided that sleeping on the floor in his sleeping bag would be a 'good idea'. Except now we can't get him in his bed, but we have progressed to sleeping in the sleeping bag on the trundle - baby steps.
---
Ben and Pete both got new shoes. Ben loved his in the store. We got home and he noticed this little green 'tag' on the back and wanted us to cut it off. When we wouldn't he declared he didn't like the shoes and wouldn't wear them anymore. It took the neighbor telling him they were cool shoes before he once again decided they were the 'best new shoes ever'. Then he tells me: "I've got faster shoes than you, and mine and dads are cool and yours aren't. "
---
Wednesday - after running in the afternoon, I threw on a sweatshirt over my top and wore my shorts to go pick him up from school. Fine no problem, right?! Well, until we get home and he later says: "why are you dressed like that, I don't like it." And the fashion criticism begins.
---
He's in a bad habit of not obeying. The other day Pete told him to do something like three times. And finally got down on his level and asked him. "Did you not hear me, or do you just not care?"
Ben's response: " I don't care" then tucked his butt and ran down the hall.
---
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2009 8:32 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

this is soooooo funny!!!!! still laughing!!! that is one funny nephew I have there :) see you soon Ben!

 
At 3/09/2009 9:43 AM, Blogger Clara Womack Barksdale said...

Oh wow, Jenn! Ben is really funny :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home