Friday, February 27, 2009

skydiving


Ben was super good while he waited for me at the eye dr today, so we stopped by the store and picked him up a toy. He wanted an airplane.. and picked out a Sky Drop plane. When we got home I showed him videos of people skydiving and he's ALL about it now! He has all kinds of imaginary divers jumping out of his plane as he flies it around the room.

***
Earlier this week we had some nice weather.. and I took Ben for a bike ride down the path. At the 1 mile mark I made him turn around and head home. We got almost back to the house when he tell me: "I need new wheels because these aren't fast enough." Problem is, if he was much faster I would be in a jog the entire time (which is really what I'm looking for this summer - so I don't have to push a stroller... or even better.. Won't have to push a stroller with 2 kids after September.)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2009 10:41 PM, Blogger Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

Okay, I must admit, when I first read the title I thought, "OMG, they're going SKYDIVING??????" LOL You two are so adventurous, one never knows! :)

 
At 3/02/2009 4:49 PM, Blogger andsozyouroldman said...

Oops! You must be using last year's blog calendar. Easter isn't in March this year...it's on April 12!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home