Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Program!

Tonight - Ben's school had their Christmas Program -- and even though Ben was not in class all last week.. Somehow, the teacher was astonished that he knew all the Christmas songs.. (crazy i know -- why would anyone NOT sing Christmas songs?? ) . So tonight at 630, we dressed Ben with a fight (because he didn't want to put on his dress shirt, he liked his red t-shirt), and went to the church were they where having the program. Our little Ben cried and fussed b/c he didn't want to take his jacket off. He screamed and yelled, because he didn't want to go sit with his class. He threw an absolute fit. We were so embarrassed that our kid was THE kid screaming we left. Ben came home and was sent straight to bed. An hour or so later (he had settled and was lying quietly in bed) we asked him if he knew why he was in trouble. His clear words: "Because I wanted to watch my friends, and not sing with them, and I wanted to wear my jacket and my red shirt."


There are a few more pictures of our trip to texas in our online album. I didn't take that many.. I guess I was having too much fun and forgot to take pictures.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2008 5:12 PM, Blogger Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

Now THAT'S a sign of having a great time -- forgetting to take pictures! :D

Glad you had an awesome time and too cute about the Christmas Show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home