Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just like mom

This evening after our dinner, I figured a little yard maintenance was required during the lull in rain and before leaving town. I bargained with Pete to mow 1/2, and I got to go first, so obviously I picked the smaller 1/2 (if there is such a thing). While mowing with my handy dandy eco-friendly reel mower, Pete takes Ben to the back to get his 'mower'.. Ben refuses and says he wants one like moms! (i'm so proud right).. Anyway Ben runs inside and comes out with this toy and proceeds to mow the yard with me... How quickly they catch on.
Happy Wednesday! and Enjoy the last days of May!

2 Comments:

At 5/29/2008 8:09 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

our boys sure like to "help" don't they :)

 
At 5/31/2008 11:42 PM, Blogger Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

Great arm workout there girl! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home