Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trouble strikes again

I guess I was a bit too early to say Ben wasn't 'bad' in the previous blog today.
This afternoon he ran upstairs to potty - he does this solo these days, and from my perspective in the basement it sounded like everything went well... I heard the toilet flush.. and a bit later it was eerily quiet. When I went to investigate.. I found him doing the classic 2 yr old tissue in the toilet bit. He had so much tissue that it wasn't even getting wet anymore. I was thankful he flushed before adding all the paper and more thankful he didn't try to flush the paper down.

3 Comments:

At 4/10/2008 7:49 PM, Blogger Laura said...

oh no! sounds like fun!

 
At 4/11/2008 1:59 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

HA!!! that is too funny...

 
At 4/15/2008 9:07 PM, Blogger Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

I've never tried this, but SUPPOSEDLY, if you take the roll and squish it before putting it on the spindle, then the roll will stop halfway through a spin and the pieces will come off (approx 4 squares). This was a suggestion I read about for potty training and to avoid the "mountains" of TP kids like to use when they're first learning the potty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home