Sunday, April 13, 2008

my clowns



A few funnies:

The other day - Ben woke up from a nap and insisted that he was wet. I automatically assumed the worst - but he didn't look wet.. I checked the bed and patted him down and nothing was wet. My son is going crazy. I tell him he's not 'wet'... and he says "No Mom! I AAAAMMMMM here.." and points to his shirt and pillow...
Yep that's right - he drooled all over himself - just like his daddy.

At lunch one day - Ben was literally poking his sandwich.. and then starts singing.. "There's a hole in my sandwich dear Liza dear Liza... There's a hole in my sandwich dear Liza a hole"... Am I really supposed to keep a straight face through that??

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2008 8:06 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

cute stuff!

 
At 4/15/2008 9:08 PM, Blogger Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

LOL! I can just hear the singing now....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home