Thursday, April 10, 2008

Like mother like son ??

You know the old saying - 'your kids are going to be twice as bad as you were' ? (maybe my family was the only one that wished bad things upon each other).... Well - I think it's coming true....
Not that Ben is bad -- but that he's starting some habits that I USED to have...
For instance... Today I was running around cleaning the house - and hollered for him several times to come help pick up his books (those of you that know me know exactly where this is going).... No Ben... Frustrated and in a hurry - I pick the books up and run them to his room... out of the corner of my eye as I pass the bathroom (keep the snickers to a low roar please)... I see my lovely son brushing his teeth....
This is so funny to me - b/c I was always told that when it came time to do work I could always be found in the bathroom washing my hands or brushing my teeth... whichever it was - it always took me until the chores were done. So see my dilemma...my son - without knowing - is me... And I KNOW what it leads too.... I am doomed!

My family even had a saying for me: Pooter Scooter 2x4 can't get through the bathroom door... I think it was meant in a loving way... They would say it b/c if they couldn't find me... they knew to look in the bathroom and there I would be...

1 Comments:

At 4/15/2008 9:05 PM, Blogger Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

LOL I used to do that to avoid family phone calls....you know, the ones where you have to talk to all the relatives on holidays?

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home