Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Toys and Box






While in Kentucky Ben's Gammy and Papa/PawPa/Grampa (not sure what Ben will settle in on) gave the boys each a truck hauler with 3 cars.. They are great wooden toys and Ben just loves playing with them...

His Gammy also delivered a toy box we had requested to be painted.. It's so fantastic... I think (know) Pete and I were more excited about the toy box - but if you look close - in the bottom left corner of the box - Gammy painted OUR BOAT!! Such a nice surprise -- it does make me a little sad though... only because its not the "dragonfly".. (yes I STILL miss my jet boat)




3 Comments:

At 11/28/2007 7:37 PM, Blogger Laura said...

while he was here he seemed pretty set on calling Dad 'Poppy' - which is think is pretty cute!

 
At 11/28/2007 8:29 PM, Blogger pete said...

I asked Ben, "Gammy and Poppy??" -- and he said matter-of-factly, "no - it's Gammy and Paw-paw."

Of course now he thinks the word "poppy" sounds cool and he is jumping around in circles singing/chanting "poppy, pop-py, popppp-pee!!"

 
At 11/29/2007 3:40 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

cute box, cute truck, cute boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home