Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Paintin'

A few days ago - Ben and I decided to do a little painting. We started off with some finger painting -- and hand printing...


of course -- I had to join in the fun.. that's part of the reason to have a kid, right? So I can act like a kid with him... Yeah - but then the obsessive compulsive disorder kicked in and I had to back off b/c he wasn't painting the way I thought he needed to be....


Once with freedom to enjoy... He painted this dandy picture of what I interpret to be a Christmas tree... a purple present.. and a streak of Santa flying across the sky..


What a clever little fella..


In other news -- Ben and Pete were taking turns counting numbers to 20... and when Pete stopped participating - Ben starts with "uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, seis..... " I think we've had enough Dora and Diego.... I did not know my child could count in spanish... and to 10!!!

2 Comments:

At 11/14/2007 7:58 PM, Blogger Laura said...

wow, Ben! Good job on the counting! Thanks for the new blog--

 
At 11/14/2007 8:17 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

YAY Ben! such a smart boy! See ya soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home