Sunday, October 14, 2007

Getting ready for halloween

Pete found this great "Mr Potato Head" ensemble for pumpkin decorating the other day and Ben had a blast watching us put it together.. He helped a bit after we got all the holes in the pumpkin and assembled... took it apart and let him go at it - He thought it was great fun until I made the "arrrrr" sound.. and for some reason the pumpkin pirate arrrr scared the snot out of him.. and now he wants nothing to do with it.. I tried to get him to sit next to Mr Pumpkin head so I could have a pic.. but - no sir-ee...









It's been getting cooler -- and I tried my hardest to convince Ben to wear his cowboy hat the other day -- but he's over that phase I guess.. He wanted nothing to do with it - threw it down and walked away..I have no idea what to do for Halloween costume this year. Ben refuses to wear anything on his head or face.. and it such a snob when it comes to clothes...
Pete suggests he should be something scary.. and the only thing scary Ben knows is a vacuum cleaner...


----

2 Comments:

At 10/14/2007 7:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

LOVE Pirate Pumpkin... How cool is he. Arrr (oh, sorry Ben).

 
At 10/14/2007 8:55 PM, Blogger Redhead Runner said...

We saw that stuff at Target tonight!!

Check out Queep's Blog! It's the fantastic-est!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home