Wednesday, August 01, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This morning around 7am Ben woke up, and stood in his doorway - Here is how it went down:
Ben: "mom"
mom: "morning sunshine"
Ben: giggles and runs to our room, climbs in our bed.. "Hi"
mom: "hi ben, Happy birthday"
Ben: "happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me......"

Ben Air - Plane Cake
He wanted to blow the candle out "again again" so I think we re-lit it 3 times.

Go Diego Go Helicopter - He LOVES it
Shera, Shayla, and Trista came to celebrate and help with the cake consumption.

Ben with his new kick board -- he already tried to use it as a surf board on the carpet..
My dad - his Popo - got him this sign. It reads: I want to grow up to be like my Grandpa: A Redneck...

Train Whistle and soccer ball
There were many other gifts, to include a Surfing Shark, Pirate Arg Shirt, Mr. Transformer Potato Head, Several Books, puzzles, a few racing cars with ramps, various clothes items, and one pretty cool towel.
Thanks everyone for the great gifts and helping Ben celebrate his 2nd Birthday!

Intriguing little fact: Christmas the gift theme was pretty much Backyardigans... this birthday the cards were very much themed Cowboy..

3 Comments:

At 8/02/2007 3:51 PM, Blogger Redhead Runner said...

Is it really possible I'm the first to comment? WOW!

Looks like you scored a bunch of loot....I mean booty AARG!

I hope you can bring transformer Mr. Potato head along for Turkentucky, that sounds like fun.

 
At 8/02/2007 10:40 PM, Blogger Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

Hi Ben! Yay presents! Sounds like you had a great day. We miss you!

 
At 8/04/2007 8:14 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Sorry I'm late on the comments. Cousin Jacob says a late Happy B-Day to Ben! Yep - I agree that Mr. P Head should come to Turkentucky - and bring the safari clothes too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home