Friday, July 06, 2007

FINALLY chop chop

This morning making our shopping rounds I convinced Ben to see a lady about a hair to cut.
And now I remember why it's been so long since we last went...
WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

But it looks pretty darn cute..
Before

After...

This is his -- "If you're happy and you know it.." face..


!!--
Tonight at 9:30 (I know it was late) we took Ben to get ice cream -- call us crazy - whatever -- we don't care.. he went ALL day in the same undies -- and told us BEFORE hand that he had to Potty -- Never once even had a little ut-oh... Listen folks - I think we're on to something... It's been SOOOO nice not to have to change diapers all day....

2 Comments:

At 7/06/2007 1:56 PM, Blogger pete said...

I'm not sure it's apparent enoug in these pictures how truly dramatic the difference is. There's a big change in that he no longer has hair tucked behind his ears!

 
At 7/11/2007 2:33 PM, Blogger Anne said...

The "happy and you know it" face makes me melt!!! I wouldn't be able to resist giving him ice cream even if he did have an ut-oh! But seriously, awesome job with the potty training...that has to be a record-breaking training session. Please please PLEASE potty train my kid once he's old enough! I'LL PAY!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home