Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Tonight at supper we ate outside, and after sitting down Ben got up, told us bye, and walked back in the house. The entire time we were objecting to his actions, but he was not being bad, he was polite and we weren't sure what to do until..... He walked back outside with a 'hat' (aka green Tupperware bowl as seen in video) on his head, climbed back in his chair, and proceeded to finish supper with us, the entire time wearing his 'hat'.

THAT'S MY BOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I sold our jet boat today.. (well it took all weekend on the phone but..) I show it/test drive it on Wednesday, so we'll know for sure then. It's sad b/c it feels like the end of an era for us. We took it out today and pete made sure it was running well, and Ben and I even had a chance to ride for a bit. But the wind was ridiculous, the people at this particular crappy lake were blatantly drinking alcohol and it started raining, so we didn't stay out long. I forgot my camera at the house, so I'm quite disappointed we don't have finale pictures on the water. However, we spent over 2 hours cleaning it up this evening and a few more hours planned for tomorrow, so we will have some pictures b/f its all over.

1 Comments:

At 5/29/2007 8:23 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

That is too funny about the "hat"!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home