Thursday, April 12, 2007

SuperBen to the rescue

Before we left for Arkansas I started a little project "for Ben". I thought it would be fun for him to have a cape... I failed miserably on the first attempt. The cape was entirely too small, so I pushed everything to the side and started packing for the trip. Ever since I've been thinking of ways to make this cape simple, yet cute.. So today, I went into action and started cutting again. This time.. Perfection (well as good as it gets for a amateur seamstress.)

5 Comments:

At 4/12/2007 10:43 PM, Blogger Laura said...

OMG! I LOVE IT!! and it's hilarious that you posted this today because at rehearsal one of the guys said I dressed like a superhero so I tied my jacked around my neck and ran around with a diet coke in my hand....

 
At 4/12/2007 10:44 PM, Blogger Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

That's awesome! Looks like Super Ben loves his new Super Cape!

Now Ben, once you get that thing working, start flying south past Grammy's house, then fly east 'til you get to our house! Then you can say hi to Cousin Jacob, Uncle Tank, and Aunt Hammy! :)

 
At 4/12/2007 10:45 PM, Blogger Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

To Laloo:
Was the guy at rehearsal referring to the color or the tightness of your clothing?

 
At 4/13/2007 12:35 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Love it!! SB to the rescue!!!

 
At 4/13/2007 8:11 PM, Blogger andsozyouroldman said...

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's SUPER BEN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home