Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Problem Solver

So Ben won't talk to us really.. right?? But he gets his point across with grunts and points.. and an occassional word...
But solving situational problems, he can do..
Today when he got up from his nap -- I watched hidden from my room as he walked to the gate to see where I was... When he didn't see me, he went around the corner and out of the eerie silence came a LOUD *THUNK*... I started to go in and check on him, but he wasn't crying and all of a sudden I see a Lego box being pushed around.. So I again hid and observed.. and was utterly shocked at what I saw next! He pushed the Lego box up to the gate, climbed inside... and proceeded to climb OVER the gate!! I jumped around the corner and grabbed him b/f he could figure out that this is an easy escape route..

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2007 8:54 PM, Blogger Laura said...

You know, I was about Ben's age the first time I got stitches...

 
At 2/06/2007 9:09 PM, Blogger jenni said...

Oh Geez - Thanks for the reassurance Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home