Friday, December 22, 2006

Part Monkey??

Today I took Ben shopping and he got goofy (pointing and grunting) when he saw the bananas... I snagged a bundle and put them in the cart and kept going.. I guess Ben didn't notice the snag.. and started throwing a tantrum to let me know we NEEDED bananas... I told him "Ben if you turn around and look in the cart you will see that I got bananas for you already." And sure enough, the boy turned around, saw the bananas, and stopped throwing his fit. There was a guy in the aisle that witnessed this and just looked at me slack jawed, like he couldn't believe Ben actually understood what happened..

After nap snack.. Dad offered cookies or a banana and Ben chose the obvious.. usually we cut the banana up in chunks and he sits in his chair to eat.. but not today.


4 Comments:

At 12/23/2006 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. But you should try the cookies sometimes, Ben. I just finished a batch of the infamous Strawberry Date cookies. Want one?

 
At 12/23/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Don't do it Ben! Those cookies are gross, trust me.

 
At 12/23/2006 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Tammy agrees!!! I will warn Jacob one day how grose they are.

 
At 12/23/2006 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry - I can't spell - gross - or very very yucky will do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home