Saturday, December 16, 2006

O' Christmas Tree

The first few days the tree was up, ben was really good about leaving things alone. There was only one little ornament (that I strategically placed on the bottom) that he played with (a red bird bell). NOW it's torture trying to keep him out of it. He wants to pull down every ornament; he wants to plug the lights in or unplug them. He has yet to climb the tree, so I'm waiting for the day to find our tree lying on the floor with Ben on top. I can see it happening, hope it doesn't.. but he's a quick little guy and very mischievous.
for example: today Pete was coming up stairs and from down the hall I saw pete walk thru the gate at the top of the stairs, went to meet him in the kitchen to finish packing boxes.. and on my way glanced down the stairwell.. and there stood ben..going down the second set of stairs.. He's QUICK.. pete never saw him get past, and neither did I..
Hope everyone's enjoying the first day of Hanukkah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home